Product and Appointments
- We do not offer refunds as the garments we sell are custom made to your individual specification. In the case of a production error, Roseberry Tailoring will take responsibility in rectifying the issue and may order a remake or in some circumstances may offer a refund. Discretion lies with Roseberry Tailoring as to which course of action is adequate. Distance selling regulations only applies to your order if the goods have not been custom made.
- Shoes can be returned for exchange as long as they are unworn and are returned with all packaging. Any quality concerns regarding shoes should be emailed in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org with pictures. We will assist you from there. Shoes which are made to order can not be refunded/returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Belts are also custom made to order and cannot be returned/exchanged. Please ensure all care is taken to order the correct size and colour before purchasing.
- Suit orders will take up to 8 weeks from placing an order to your next fitting appointement.
- Confirmation of your order and acceptance of our terms is required at point of purchase. By purchasing goods from Roseberry Tailoring, you automatically accept these terms and conditions.
- Up to 4 fittings may be required to ensure the garment is the correct fit. The first time a customer orders any bespoke product you should allow up to 4 further fittings from your initial consultation.
- Additional alterations will all be done solely at the discretion of Roseberry Tailoring Ltd.
- Changes to the garment may be possible in certain circumstances however if the garment or cloth has been ordered additional costs may apply.
- Initial consultations and fitting appointments can be made by using our online booking system, by email through email@example.com or via telephone on 0330 0228 007
- 0330 numbers are charged at a local rate and can be used in your included mobile minutes or inclusive landline plans (See your Provider for full details).
- 24 hours’ notice of cancelling an appointment is required. Initial appointments generally last about 1 hour Wedding parties or group bookings may vary in time required, either contact our office or we will call you to discuss your full requirements.
Payment and Refunds
- Payment of your garment is required prior to your order being processed.
- Payment Methods accepted Bank Transfer(BACs), Visa, Mastercard or AMEX.
- If a refund is to be made it will be in the same method as the payment was taken.
- Refunds May take up to 28 days to appear on your statement depending on your card issuer.
- Orders by credit or debit card will be processed through WorldPay.
- We are entitled to refuse any order at any point.
- The products and services offered by Roseberry Tailoring either through our websites shall be governed by Scots Law and will be subject to the jurisdiction of the Scottish courts.
Roseberry Tailoring Ltd, 2015.
Registered in Scotland,
Company Number SC499231,
Vat Number 217916082015
Unit 3 Bankhead Steadings,
03300 228 007